Link building: why & how
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” — Wendy Piersall
An invaluable part of SEO, linking from external sites is extremely powerful, as it suggests reputability. Like humans, search engines see referring links from external sites as a recommendation, raising their “opinion” of your website.
There are several ways to build links on external sites:
- Directories are a good source of back link generation. Careful placement of your link on these sites can generate industry-specific leads, and offer a no-obligation source of referral.
- Similarly, we add local identifiers to your site, ensuring that they come up in targeted geographic searches.
- We submit links to a variety of sites that back link to your competitors, including blogs, b2b sites, trade associations, and forums.
- It is important to integrate your site with the Social Media world, as it creates a presence in your marketplace. We set up profiles on sites such as Facebook and Twitter, allowing for direct consumer interaction.
- Another no-obligation source for back links is articles and news releases. We distribute and publish stories on various article directories.
...and where appropriate, we create inbound linking opportunities on video sharing sites.
Search engine marketing (SEM) | SEO Explained | SEO Process | Results, Track Record | Link building: Why and How | SEO copywriting | Pricing | Claim your free SEO report worth £350 | Social Media Marketing | Getting started on Facebook | Traffic Statistics Analysis | The Cycle of Success | When to use PPC | PPC process | Campaign Management |